Change the game with the GameMax Brufen C1 COC Gaming Chassis. Uniquely designed and functionality never seen before sets itself apart.
COC stands for Cooling & Over-Clocking.
It is a new type of heat dissipation, a turbo fan has been added to the main board of the chassis to form a new T-type targeting air duct inside the PC system to help cool down various accessories in the PC system.
This COC technology has also obtained two invention patents and two structural patents, which is a new technology developed by GameMax after gathering masses of data and research and development in combination with the demands of different consumer groups in many countries around the world.There are 3 x 120mm ARGB fans pre-installed on the front and 1 x 120mm ARGB fan on the rear and the additional 1 x COC turbo fan on motherboard plate. The ARGB LED lights and RGB modes can all be controlled via the V2.0 PWM ARGB hub providing the perfect balance between style and RGB.The Brufen C1 can support up to 8 fans and comes with a V2.00 ARGB hub supporting a 3 Pin ARGB header to connect directly to your motherboard, allowing you to control your fans and LED strip via motherboard provided software. Please note the ARGB hub can only fit 5 fans in total.In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Cooling & Overclocking System - The Brufen C1 is a superb and unique Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an E-ATX motherboard, an all-black chassis featuring the first cooling and over clocking system providing incredible airflow throughout the chassis and with five built in fans and four of them are ARGB fans, the Brufen has the power and resources to constantly perform at the very highest level but aesthetically the Brufen looks the fantastic! (Please note the front fans must be removed in order to fit the E-ATX Motherboard).
- Function - Two impressive functions that we have included in the Brufen that other players in the market have not, a T-shaped targeted air duct and a COC turbo fan both act as an active overall temperature control solution (MB, VRM, PCH & CPU). Reduces the overall temperature inside of your computer to guarantee a steady operation of all your included hardware 100% of the time.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included Aura Sync Cable, easily connect to the Aura Sync Switch on the PWM hub and simply connect the 3 Pin AURA to a 5V 3 Pin connection on a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like and have even more access to more LED colour modes!
- ARGB Hub - Included in the Brufen C1 is an ARGB V2.0 ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it is much better for the user to easy adjust the LED's and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- Redefining Airflow - Changing the landscape the Brufen C1 is the ultimate chassis when it comes to airflow, with five pre-installed fans - 4 x 120mm ARGB fans and 1 x COC turbo fan situated on the motherboard plate. Never again should you be worrying about how you are going to keep your PC cool. We have you covered.
- Tempered Glass - Featuring a 4mm tempered-glass side panel with a hinged door design, no screws are required, has been included to make it even easier when building.
- GPU Bracket - The chassis includes a bracket designed for support to the graphics card, prevents sag and the bracket allows for the installation of larger graphic cards.
GameMax Brufen C1 COC ARGB Gaming Case w/ Glass Window, E-ATX, Mesh Front, 4x...